Reflection is a catalyst for growth. Let’s take some time to reflect on the teaching and learning we experienced this school year. These questions are modified from reflection questions for students.
Connection: How does interacting with other teachers and students help you teach/learn?
- Based on your experience in the classroom, what made you feel the most connected to the content or the people?
- In RLE, what made you feel connected?
Motivation: What motivates you to teach/learn?
- Based on your experience in the classroom, what appeared to motivated you to engage in the content/activities?
- Based on your work completion in RLE, what appears to motivate you to engage in the content/activities?
Depth of Understanding: What helps you and your students understand content deeply?
- What helps you the most when you get stuck? What seems to help your students when they get stuck?
- What activities/experiences are most helpful for deepening your professional growth?
- What activities/experiences are most helpful for deepening student learning?